Sunday, May 14, 2017

SHINee Key: He Loves Instagram

As you know, I am a shawol, and one of SHINee's member, which is a Diva, now is loving Instagram 24/7. I love when my idol always updating about him/herself in social media. It's not like I can reach out to them and talk, but, they let us know what is currently happening straight to our page. Isn't that sweet? Love Key for that.

What with the face? LOL

Starting to relax
and a smirk, but cute one
So, these are the pictures, and maybe someone can please answer me these questions.
1) Who took the picture anyway?
2) Did he set up an auto-digital camera to take this picture?
3) He has personal camera man?
4) What type of camera he is currently using?
5) He always look flawless, his skin is great, what is his secret?
6) He always go to a coffee shop by himself?
7) Or maybe he go there with his manager?
8) Do you think our Diva is the most active in Instagram besides other SHINee members?

Since debut until now, I never get bored to watch him posing in front of the camera, even if his head was half shaved. (Lucifer album, remember?) He is our fashionista and Shawols love him so much. To all Lockets, you Key is a real Diva to me.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?