Monday, May 14, 2018

Onew And SHINee Walked TaeMin To School To Stop Bullies



Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his school. As we know, fans and anti are the Yin and Yang in a celebrities life. When TaeMin having a hard time because of school bulliers, Onew brought all his SHINee brothers to walk him to school.


If I were him, how can I go to school with all phone camera flashing on me.
Whereever I go people want to touch my hair,my bag,my shirt even my shoes!




Our Baby TaeMin really having a heard time at school. Thank God he has brothers such as Onew, Key, JongHyun, and MinHo  to protect him. This is how Onew protect TaeMin at school. He really takes care of TaeMin like his own baby brother.

This is a celebrity life. Yes they have a lot of fans with them but so with the antis who going to make them feel miserable sometimes. We also know a lot of Kpop antis want to bring own our SHINee. Shawol is a strong fandom. We will always protect our Idol.

4 comments:

  1. Onew is the one of the best leader ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shinee ... they really love and protect each other๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagined Key would be a savage hyung to save his precious baby bro ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?