Saturday, May 26, 2018

TaeMin Is Noona's Favorite, MinHo Never Regret To Be SHINee, JongHyun Practicing Everyday (Vogue Girl 2009)


VG: Which member has the highest popularity amongst the noona fans?
Jonghyun: Of course it’s our maknae Taemin.
Onew: A fan who is the same age as me is a noona to Taemin.



Taemin: There was a noona fan who told me “When I eat, I want to lay out your eating utensils and dishes for you”. Because it’s something that I heard during debut, it became the “most impressionable love attack” line that I have heard so far, a irreplaceable number one spot for me.

VG: It’s been a year since your interview with <VOGUE GIRL> a week after your debut, and we finally meet again. Compared to the times when you sang “Noona you are so pretty”, everyone has matured a lot.

Key: The members have all changed a lot. It’s hard to pinpoint what exactly.

Onew: Everyone has grown both physically and mentally.

Minho: We have learned a lot after debuting for a year. We are still the same, after dispelling our curiosity of the stage, we now have a new query about it.

Taemin: In handling every single moment, we seem to be more experienced with time. In the past we used to be very nervous to go on stage, now we are very natural and we also know how to give a better performance.

Jonghyun: It’s not so much about dispelling the nervousness, it’s more of throwing away the unnecessary external pressure, and completing the job with our utmost efforts.

Minho: We seem to have mature after having a taste of the working society life. We have also grown taller by a lot…

Jonghyun: Taemin and Minho have really grown a lot! At the rate they are growing, maybe they can even shoot past the ceilings. (laughs)

VG: Before you made your comeback with the second mini album, you rested for 4 months. How did you spend it?

Jonghyun: Every single day was spent practicing the song and dance. Everyone was busy with returning to the stage and was also curious about the response of the fans to ‘Juliette’.

Onew: Because we that only practice had improved our abilities, so we did not rest for even a day. Because with practice doesn’t lie. (ie. if you practice, there will be results to show)

Minho: Everyone will think of resting but we really did not rest. Because the time to rest is the chance for us to develop even more. During promotional activities, we hardly have time to practise because our schedule is so packed. If during practice I was unable to do well, I will try to compensate for it during my next activity. That gives me a sense of contentment personally. (VG: Your hunger for winning is very strong.) I hate losing to others. (VG: You must be very alike to your soccer coach father?) My mother is also like this. My father’s hunger for winning is really amazing. (VG: With such a hunger for winning, don’t you want to be a soccer player?) I really want to. When my hyung and I were born, we decided to learn soccer with our hearts set on it. To become a soccer player was just obvious but our father objected to it. He understood better than anyone else that soccer is very tiring, but thanks to him, I was able to become a member of SHINee so I do not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?