Thursday, October 26, 2017

Beautiful Video Clip Just For Onew

Shawol will always stand by Onew. For me, this is my own way to show my support to him. I love to make a short video for Onew. Most of the songs from SHINee didn't have any video yet. So, why not a fan made video just for him. I bet it will brings back the sweet memory once you watch it. Enjoy it guys~

Just click to the picture and enjoy~ Please tell me what you think~
SHINee : Can I Have Your Number
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bah70nRAVrS/?hl=en&taken-by=kpopgirljoori_loveonew

 All of SHINee songs are great. That's why you can't stop listening.. And our Onew just so πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ˜˜πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

SHINee: Get Down
https://www.instagram.com/p/BakkBa3ALTL/?taken-by=kpopgirljoori_loveonew
I love this song so much. A great song for the one who love to dance.

SHINee: 1λΆ„λ§Œ(One Minute Back)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BalMQUhA0jw/?taken-by=kpopgirljoori_loveonew

I can't believe the short clip turn out to be like this.

Once I post something on my Instagram, I will tag all the relevant person like below. I wish they will notice the fans effort and support. Kpop should spread love y'all. Not boycotting or hate. Who cares how many boybands and girlbands out there. Keep the healthy competition and let the fans be happy with their idol.

@dlstmxkakwldrl
@bumkeyk
@jonghyun.948
@thesaemjapan
@thesaem.official
@thesaemid
@jtbcdrama
@shilladutyfree
@kbsworldtv2
@shinee
@shinee_jp_official
@smtown_sum
#SHINeeIsFive
#5HINee_λ„ˆλ₯Όμ§€μΌœμ€„κ²Œ
#5HINee_μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄
#OnewSaranghae
#온유_μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄
#μ˜¨μœ μ•Όνž˜λ‚΄
#ItsOkayOnew
#ShawolLoveOnew
#HappyBirthdayShawol
#Happy9thSHINeeWorldAnniversary
#SHINeeAndShawolLoveForever
#IllwaitForOnew
#HelloSHINeeYuGeun


To Onew, hwaiting, we will always be supporting you. 
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?