Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Korean Language For Kpop Lover

Hello there,
I'm Sabrinah, but my Korean friends, my inspirit friends and kpop friends know me as Song JooRi.
I'm a huge kpop fan and I want to contribute something to this world.
I will update it from time to time~ This blog is still new. (Yeah, you are right there)


This blog is all about kpop and I will make it as the best kpop blog for the fans. And what about korean language? We are kpop lovers, at least we know few words of Korean other than saranghaeyo and gamsahamida right?

I'm not a fluent korean speaker either. I'm still learning, and what I learn, I will share it here for you. So lets learn together with me. haha

Any suggestion and comment, sure, you are welcome.

항상 사랑해요, Kpop, 화이팅!!

송주리.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?