She is fine and safe now. Princess Roo has been founded. Thanks to everyone who helped. In a short video shared on Twitter, she is healthy and she plays well.
Sodam found Roo near the beach.
We are so glad to see this.
Please take care of Roo.
We need to make sure she is safe all the time.
We Love Our Idols So Much. They Will Never Be Alone In This Journey. This Is Our Side Of Story. The Truth Between Us And Our Idols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Know These?
-
Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his sch...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Our SHINee Key always take their picture together. What else he wants to say other than he loves his 5HINee brothers. Let's take a ...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Shawols would love to share about why they love dubu leader Onew so much. Here the 115 reasons for you to love Onew. 1. I know its kind ...
-
What is the other name for Pearl Aqua? Pearl Aqua is the official color name that given from SHINee to their fandom, SHINee World. As...
-
SHINee revealed that each of them went to counseling. That was the right decision because they need the provision of professional assis...
-
샤월들, 안녕? Why I suddenly came up with a youtube channel? Actually, when I saw TaeMin getting teary after watching their performance video...
-
Kpop bands in the 2000-2010 are the second generation for Pop music industry in South Korea. The music and concept are way differ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think!