Friday, May 19, 2017

언니쓰 (Unnies) 전체 맞지? (Right?)

Congratulations to Unnies! If you follow their story in Sister Slam Dunk 2, you must be so proud of them now. The Unnies is performing very well for their song 전체 맞지? (Right?) in Music Bank and other music events!
We Love The Unnies!

Why This Song Is So Special
Do you know who they are? Not all of them have musical background. What I love about Kpop is every member in the band will do their best and help each other in every mission. I love the teamwork that shows by Kpop band like the Unnies. You might see in their variety show how much effort that they put for this song and music video.

Sister Slam Dunk Season 2 Is My Favorite
I love Sister Slam Dunk season 2 than season 1. I can feel their chemistry and friendship. Honestly, I'd tried to watch Sister Slam Dunk season 1, but they are not close with each other and I saw there's a little competition going on between them.

The Power Of Friendship
In Sister Slam Dunk season 2, it teaches me not to give up in everything I do and friendship. The Unnies is our living evidence that no matter what age, how you look, what type of background that you have, but as long as you have your best friend by your side, you are unstoppable and nothing is impossible.
The Unnies
Kim Sook (김숙)
DOB: July 6, 1975
Occupation: comedian.

Hong Jin-kyung
DOB:December 23, 1977) is a South Korean entrepreneur, model, host, comedian and actress. She Occupation: Entrepreneur, Host, Model, Comedian and Actress

Kang Ye-won
DOB: March 15, 1980
Occupation: Actress

Han Chae-young
DOB: September 13, 1980
Occupation: Actress

Hong Jin-young

DOB: August 9, 1985
Occupation: Ex-Girlband Singer, SWANS. Solo Trot Singer since 2009

Minzy

DOB: January 18, 1994
Occupation: Girlband Singer, 2ne1

Jeon So-mi
DOB: March 9, 2001
Occupation: Ex-Girlband Singer, IOI

I wish for the Unnies to stay in Kpop music industry and I believed all the fans will always cheer for you in every performance. Please be healthy and work well. Love The Unnies and I will always support you.

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?