Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Onew Has No Plans For A Solo Album Yet


A fan asking Onew during fansign at Coex recently. She wanted to know if Onew has schedule to do a solo album this year. Onew said he has no schedule yet!

This is the conversation between TTingzi and Onew that day:
 TTingzi: Onew oppa, do you have solo album schedule?
Onew: Not yet..
TTingzi: If you have solo album, I will give my support. Your voice is precious to me!!
Onew: PS: Because you cheer me up, I'll get ready.

Onew wrote that on her album. (힘내서 준비할께요 )
The fan was so happy and she really wants her Onew oppa to keep on singing in the future.

Dear Onew,
we really want to have your solo album.
We really have a feeling that you're preparing it for us secretly.

나: 온유 오빠 올해는 solo 앨범 계획이 있을까요?
온유오빠 : 아직도 없어요
나:있으면 응원 할께요 오빠의 목소리 저에게 소중한 선물이에요!!
온유오빠 PS : 힘내서 준비할께요
TT 감사합니다 오빠 !! 그래서 앞으로 꼭 계속 노래를 불러주세요!!
#Onew

credit: Twitter @TTingzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?