Friday, October 20, 2017

#WaitForOnew Video Project

Thank you to all Shawols who participating in this project. Our objective is to let our beloved leader that we've been waiting for him and our support to him is endless. Shawol will always stand by SHINee. To Onew, 힘내요. 우리가 있잖아요. 너를 항상 사랑해요. 온유 화이팅!






I want to express my respect to all video director out there. This is my first time making a 4minutes music video and it's not easy I'm telling y'all.

Thank you to all of my Shawol, Ahgase,  and Inspirit friends for giving me idea and the right software to use. I'm so outdated and I'm glad I did this for us. I'm learning something new at the same time.

To my SHINee, you guys are great. No need to worry about anything because we are always here. We will protect you and always wait for your comeback. We love your music so much and can't imagine how this life gonna be without it.  SHINee hwaiting!

Our endless love and support just for you.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?