Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My JJP 내일 오늘 album arrived, finally!


As I mentioned before, my 내일 오늘 album arrived. Where do I lived? How far is it 한국와 말레이시아니? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ내가 이건 얼마나 기다리하고 알아?
아이구.. 다행이다.. Thanks Mr Postman and Heo DongJin for this. It's safely arrived to me at last.


Anyway, I'm happy it arrived.. Even after JJP promotion. For your information, I bought this from Kpoptown. Let's see what's inside shall we?
 


I saw all of my Ahgase friends received their album and been so happy with it.
Now I know exactly how you feel guys 😘 This is a cd in a photo book like usual. I like this concept because after or before the fans starts singing along with the song, they can check out the pictures first. Everytime I see new picture from my favorite idols, I'm like, time is running fast and now everyone just looks different.


Ahgases, if my mom or non-kpoper friends asking me what am I buying with my salary, I will tell her, I'm buying a book 😊 I'm a book collector, remember?
ㅋㅋㅋ

 1st album I've ever bought was Big Bang, I'm not gonna lie, but then I gave my Big Bang albums to my hardcore Big Bang fan sister.
Right now I'm collecting SHINee, Infinite, Boyfriend and JJP+Got7.
I like their type of music.
Different but it's my type of music.

Love my new possession here.
Will take a selca with it on the 19th aka #igot7selcaday
내가 너무 피곤해요 지금.. 셀카 못해요 이렇게 ㅋㅋㅋ
아가새 여러분, 이 앨범을 왔어서 기분이 좋아요.. 넌 이 느낌이 알지 💚💚💚 JJP 와 Got7응원하자. 화이팅. 😘

@mark_tuan
@bambam1a
@jacksonwang852g7
@333cyj333
@yu_gyeom
@pepi_jy_
@jypentertainment

#Got7
#Jb
#JinYoung
#Jackson
#Mark
#YoungJae
#BamBam
#YuGyeom
#Ahgase
#igot7
#Got7FlyHighWithAhgase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?