Friday, May 26, 2017

Anticipation For Boyfriend New Comeback

At last, Starship entertainment announced Boyfriend is currently working on his new album. The boys were busy with solo promotion and Japan album promotion since 2015. So this announcement relieved all Bestfriends anticipation.

Boyfriend is debuted 2011 and this is the first K-Boyband with twin members. Their debut song is Boyfriend but I'm not paying attention until I heard their song Love Style. I love their fresh look and Kpop music. Their style is something I can easily sing and dance to.
Boyfriend LoveStyle Music Video Teaser

Which Boyfriend Album That I Have?
I love to buy albums because I need the lyric book so much. Besides that, I love to receive photocard and posters everytime I purchased an album. So far, here are the album that I have.
BOYFRIEND 1st Single "BoyFriend "
Track List
1 Let`s Get It Started
2 Boyfriend
3 You & I
4 Boyfriend (Inst.)
5 You & I (Inst.)
Opening Song:Let`s Get It Started
BoyFriend - BoyFriend MV
Fanmade Boyfriend - You and I song
I like all about this single. Even it only has 3 songs overall. 

Track List
01.I'm In Love 01:05
02.Love Style(러브스타일) 03:09
03.Super Hero 03:46
04.소나기 (One day) 03:28
05.완전한 여인(Wonderful Girl) 03:06
06.쉽게 보지마(Do) 02:54
07.Love style Inst. 03:09

In this album, I like the opening song so much. I recommend you to listen to Love Style and 소나기.
Opening Song
Boyfriend LoveStyle MV
Fanmade Boyfriend 소나기 (One day)
 I love 소나기 (One day) the most in this album. 
 The next album that I have is this one.
 Track List
1. 아이야 (I yah)
2. JANUS
3. 그곳에(Standing with u)
4. 내 꿈꿔 (Good Night)
5. Excuse Me
6. 이랬다 저랬다 (Trippin') [현성 solo]
7. 미스터리 (MYSTERY)
8. Go Back
9. Stop It
10. Listen [동현 solo]
11. 잘 지내니 (My Dear) [정민 solo]
12. 열쇠 (Soulmate)
 Boyfriend Iyah MV.
Boyfriend Janus
Boyfriend Go Back
I love to listen to  아이야 (I yah), JANUS and Go Back. Those are the best in this album. In Iyah MV, see a familiar face there? Their model is Kim SoHyun right. For Janus, the song is great and they stepping up their style and sound there. Go back is nice sentimental song in this album for me.

For their album Obsession, Witch and Boyfriend in Wonderland, their concept was not really my type, so I don't (fill in the blank please). Boyfriend also busy with Japan promotion since 2013 so I rarely heard of them. I have my own way so I don't miss them so much while they're working in Japan. I bring their cds with me so I can listen to it on my way to work and back. I miss Boyfriend's previous concept but I know as an artist they need to develop new image and bring versatility. As a fan, I want to them to be success and try variety of music too.

I can't wait to see Boyfriend again.How they gonna sound this time? I really looking forward to know. I know they are all look mature and they need a new image and style in every comeback. Wish you all the best and keep up the good work.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
KpopGirlJooRi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?