Thursday, May 3, 2018

More SHINee Video and Stories Soon


Do you enjoy this video? I made it by myself just to cheer you up. All fan made video that I made for them, will be kept in YT. We love our SHINee so much ❤️ To my SHINee and Shawol friends, we will have more years to spend with them. They are our forever Idol. Do you want to share your story to the world? I can help you to publish it here.

I have a blog before called SHINee Diary. I will get all articles I made there and transfer it here (but it takes time coz I do it manually!). This blog will be something that everyone can read, share, and tell everyone how they feels about our 5 shining kings.

More videos and story will be told here soon. As you know I'm on Instagram (kpopgirljoori_loveonew) to keep in touch with you all. My FB, Twitter, and Google+ are my shoutout place. Insta is like my chatting place. Coz it's easy to share pictures and short video there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?