Sunday, September 3, 2017

SHINee Tokyo Dome Concert Day 1 2.9.2017

Our waiting is over. To all J-Shawols, please enjoy the show. It's raining at the beginning, but when SHINee starts rehearsing, the rain was stop right? See, even the universe want to listen to our brightest star.
SHINee Special Edition - FIVE-
SHINee is 5ive everyone.
Not more or less. 

J-Shawols and Shawol from other country were ready with their special edition lightstick. I'm happy to see them meeting SHINee. I should be jealous for not being there, but I love my fandom more than my jealousy. As long as SHINee is happy, Shawol is happy, I will be smiling too.
 I'm looking forward for the concert 😘 Onew.. We know you will be there somehow. This concert will surprise us in many ways. πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ž@dlstmxkakwldrl κ·Έμ£ ? μƒ€μ΄λ‹ˆ ν™”μ΄νŒ…!
Credit to @yu_mi.1113
@dlstmxkakwldrl
@bumkeyk
@jonghyun.948
@thesaemjapan
@thesaem.official
@thesaemid
@jtbcdrama
@shilladutyfree
@shinee
@shinee_jp_official
@smtown_sum
#SHINeeIsFive
#5HINee_λ„ˆλ₯Όμ§€μΌœμ€„κ²Œ
#5HINee_μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄
#OnewSaranghae
#온유_μ‚¬λž‘ν•΄
#μ˜¨μœ μ•Όνž˜λ‚΄
#ItsOkayOnew
#ShawolLoveOnew
#HappyBirthdayShawol
#Happy9thSHINeeWorldAnniversary
#SHINeeAndShawolLoveForever


pic credit: owners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?