TaeMin on VLIVE ππππππππ
Love our hardworking maknae π
He sounds tired there, but he never stops smiling reading..
"I LOVE YOU oppa"
"Love TaeMin"
"I Love you TaeMin"..
πππ
Shawol love you so much TaeMin π
Work well rest well okay πππ
Waiting for your 3rd album πππππππ
We Love Our Idols So Much. They Will Never Be Alone In This Journey. This Is Our Side Of Story. The Truth Between Us And Our Idols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Know These?
-
Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his sch...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Our SHINee Key always take their picture together. What else he wants to say other than he loves his 5HINee brothers. Let's take a ...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Shawols would love to share about why they love dubu leader Onew so much. Here the 115 reasons for you to love Onew. 1. I know its kind ...
-
What is the other name for Pearl Aqua? Pearl Aqua is the official color name that given from SHINee to their fandom, SHINee World. As...
-
This project is set up by Shawol Blingers because they wish to let everyone understands more of JongHyun. In Knowing Brothers and Weekl...
-
μ€μλ€, μλ ? Why I suddenly came up with a youtube channel? Actually, when I saw TaeMin getting teary after watching their performance video...
-
SHINee revealed that each of them went to counseling. That was the right decision because they need the provision of professional assis...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think!