I'm returning Mark to Jackson for my Got7 memes.. Will post more about MarkSon and JJP to support JJ Project and Jackson Solo
activity. I will be missing MarkJin, but I have to wait until Got7 comeback. JJP and Jackson, hwaiting ❤❤❤
#got7 #MarkJin #MarkSon #JJP
Just wna show my support to JJP and Jackson Solo project.. Work hard JJP and Jackson πππ To our maknaes and Mark, sure you guys also busy with concert preparation and individual activities. Time is waiting for nobody especially if you're K-Boyband.
Well, can't wait for JJP new comback album π Jackson, have a great time working on your solo album in China. And make sure keep on updating us in Insta and Twitter π
Ah. I'm a MarkJin shipper.. but I have to be fair to JJP and Jackson now..ππ π
Love JJP n Jackson πΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉππΉ
#JJPComeback #JacksonSolo #Got7Hwaiting #Got7 #JBGot7 #JaeBumGot7 #Mark #YuGyeom #YoungJaeGot7 #BamBamGot7 #JinYoung #JacksonGot7
We Love Our Idols So Much. They Will Never Be Alone In This Journey. This Is Our Side Of Story. The Truth Between Us And Our Idols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Know These?
-
Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his sch...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Our SHINee Key always take their picture together. What else he wants to say other than he loves his 5HINee brothers. Let's take a ...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Shawols would love to share about why they love dubu leader Onew so much. Here the 115 reasons for you to love Onew. 1. I know its kind ...
-
What is the other name for Pearl Aqua? Pearl Aqua is the official color name that given from SHINee to their fandom, SHINee World. As...
-
This project is set up by Shawol Blingers because they wish to let everyone understands more of JongHyun. In Knowing Brothers and Weekl...
-
μ€μλ€, μλ ? Why I suddenly came up with a youtube channel? Actually, when I saw TaeMin getting teary after watching their performance video...
-
SHINee revealed that each of them went to counseling. That was the right decision because they need the provision of professional assis...


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think!