Saturday, July 1, 2017

MarkJin and MarkSon Meme pt1-2, 1.7.17

I'm returning Mark to Jackson for my Got7 memes.. Will post more about MarkSon and JJP to support JJ Project and Jackson Solo
activity. I will be missing MarkJin, but I have to wait until Got7 comeback. JJP and Jackson, hwaiting ❤❤❤
#got7 #MarkJin #MarkSon #JJP
Just wna show my support to JJP and Jackson Solo project.. Work hard JJP and Jackson 💚💚💚 To our maknaes and Mark, sure you guys also busy with concert preparation and individual activities. Time is waiting for nobody especially if you're K-Boyband.
Well, can't wait for JJP new comback album 😘 Jackson, have a great time working on your solo album in China. And make sure keep on updating us in Insta and Twitter 😙
Ah.  I'm a MarkJin shipper.. but I have to be fair to JJP and Jackson now..💟💟 💟
Love JJP n Jackson 🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹💚🌹
#JJPComeback #JacksonSolo #Got7Hwaiting #Got7 #JBGot7 #JaeBumGot7 #Mark #YuGyeom #YoungJaeGot7 #BamBamGot7 #JinYoung #JacksonGot7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?