We Love Our Idols So Much. They Will Never Be Alone In This Journey. This Is Our Side Of Story. The Truth Between Us And Our Idols.
Friday, April 28, 2017
Are you hungry?
This is the usual conversationa when you are hungry, and this is how to say it in Korean. (A little bit).
A: 배고프세요? Are you hungry?
B: 아니오, 배고프지 않아요. No, Im not hungry.
A: 몇 시에 식사하셨어요? What time did you eat?
B: 열두 시에 먹었어요. I ate at 12 o'clock.
A: 뭐 드셨어요? What did you eat?
B: 냉면 먹었어요. I eat Cold noodles.
A: 맛있었어요? Was it good?
B: 맛있었어요. It was good.
Learn how to read in Korean here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Know These?
-
Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his sch...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Our SHINee Key always take their picture together. What else he wants to say other than he loves his 5HINee brothers. Let's take a ...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Shawols would love to share about why they love dubu leader Onew so much. Here the 115 reasons for you to love Onew. 1. I know its kind ...
-
What is the other name for Pearl Aqua? Pearl Aqua is the official color name that given from SHINee to their fandom, SHINee World. As...
-
This project is set up by Shawol Blingers because they wish to let everyone understands more of JongHyun. In Knowing Brothers and Weekl...
-
샤월들, 안녕? Why I suddenly came up with a youtube channel? Actually, when I saw TaeMin getting teary after watching their performance video...
-
SHINee revealed that each of them went to counseling. That was the right decision because they need the provision of professional assis...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think!