We Love Our Idols So Much. They Will Never Be Alone In This Journey. This Is Our Side Of Story. The Truth Between Us And Our Idols.
Friday, May 11, 2018
SHINee OnHO UFOTown Replies To Shawol
This is some of the livechat from UFOTown 2010 between OnHo nad Shawols. There were few channels for us to communicate with them back then in 2010. Enjoy the chat.
2010.11.10 21:07(Korea)
[민호]항상여러분과함께하고싶어요~!^^어제보다오늘더많이감사합니다♥
[MinHo] I want to be with everyone always~!^^Compared to yesterday, Today I’m more thankful♥
2010.11.11 13:05(Korea)
[온유]와우!숨참으면서와우했어요우리팬여러분들도긴과자드시면서행복하세요앗싸!♥
[Onew]Wow! I secretly ‘WOW’ for a moment. Our fans must eat pepero and be happy at the same time♥
Source: UFOTown
Chinese translations: yui兔@闪耀星球
English translations: babyblue-@soompi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Know These?
-
Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his sch...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Our SHINee Key always take their picture together. What else he wants to say other than he loves his 5HINee brothers. Let's take a ...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Shawols would love to share about why they love dubu leader Onew so much. Here the 115 reasons for you to love Onew. 1. I know its kind ...
-
What is the other name for Pearl Aqua? Pearl Aqua is the official color name that given from SHINee to their fandom, SHINee World. As...
-
SHINee revealed that each of them went to counseling. That was the right decision because they need the provision of professional assis...
-
샤월들, 안녕? Why I suddenly came up with a youtube channel? Actually, when I saw TaeMin getting teary after watching their performance video...
-
Shawols are aware that TaeMin was born with magic hands. Our MinHo repeatedly reminds him to stop touching at SHINee gallery and just look...



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think!