Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Onew Thanks To Boram 'T-Ara' Because Has Liking Him



This is one of the noonas who love Onew. Well, this is the story guys.

Onew ‘SHINee’ said thank you to Boram ‘T-Ara’ in episode of KBS 2TV “Nocturnal”. In this episode, focus to “Nocturnal” ‘s members team for help drawing on dirty wall in an elementary school, whily T-Ara & IU did an emergency visit as guests & joined with team for helping.
MC became so happy with the extra help & gave them snacks like ddukboki & fish cake.
During eating, Shin Dongyup & Yoon Jongshin suggested Onew to give snack to a celebrity girl that came that he think the most attractive. Without hesitation, Onew said “I choose person that always want to be given” so make MC surprised.
Onew said, “I know she is my fans through an articel that I’ve read. I always want to thanks to her for liking me”. That episode will be showed in 19 Dec,, 11:15 PM KST.
CRE:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=106497446073676
credit:allaboutkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?