He was diagnosed with exhaustation. I hope he is fully recovered because for me being a celebrity is nothing different like an athlete too. They need always be prepared and ready for performance. If your schedule is packed for the entire year, fatigue and busy become your loyal companion in your celebrity life.
Stay healthy Jackson. JinYoung eomma and and allGot7 brothers, please take care of our hardworking producer/singer Jackson.
Ahgase, give Jackson a lot of love today.
Hwaiting!
pic credit: as tagged
We Love Our Idols So Much. They Will Never Be Alone In This Journey. This Is Our Side Of Story. The Truth Between Us And Our Idols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Know These?
-
Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his sch...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Our SHINee Key always take their picture together. What else he wants to say other than he loves his 5HINee brothers. Let's take a ...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Shawols would love to share about why they love dubu leader Onew so much. Here the 115 reasons for you to love Onew. 1. I know its kind ...
-
What is the other name for Pearl Aqua? Pearl Aqua is the official color name that given from SHINee to their fandom, SHINee World. As...
-
This project is set up by Shawol Blingers because they wish to let everyone understands more of JongHyun. In Knowing Brothers and Weekl...
-
샤월들, 안녕? Why I suddenly came up with a youtube channel? Actually, when I saw TaeMin getting teary after watching their performance video...
-
SHINee revealed that each of them went to counseling. That was the right decision because they need the provision of professional assis...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think!