Monday, June 12, 2017

JinYoung and Fangirl meme 12.6.17

How can I say.. most of the fangirls are multifandom.. 
To SHINee, Got7, and Infinite.
I think this is your question and here is my answer:

1) Do you have our album?
answer: Yes
2) Where did you bought it?
answer: YesAsia site
3) Have you been in our concert?
answer: Not yet
4) Did you watch us in Music Bank or Inkigayo?
answer: Never missed
5) Do you know our names?
answer: Sure, each and every one of you.
6) Who is the song writer of SHINee and Got7?
answer: JongHyun and JinYoung, (the most)
7) Who is the leader in SHINee, Infinite, n Got7?
answer: Onew, SungGyu, JB
8) If we make a comeback at the same time, what will you do?
answer: Great, just do your thing, and I'll do mine. Will support all of you.
9) Who do you favor the most? SHINee, Infinite, Got7?
answer: Do not make me choose, coz I just cant. mianhae, gomawo.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
KpopGirlJooRi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think!

Do You Know These?