Trying to ask someone about their job in Korean language? This is the simplest way and easy to follow.
A: 한국에서 뭐하세요? What are you doing in Korea?
B: 일해요. I work.
A: 무슨 일 하세요? What kind of work do you do?
B: 은행에 다녀요. I work in a bank.
A: 무슨 은행이오? Which bank?
B: 한국 은행이오. The Bank of Korea.
A: 어디 있어요? Where is it?
B: 명동에 있어요. Its in Myeong-Dong
We Love Our Idols So Much. They Will Never Be Alone In This Journey. This Is Our Side Of Story. The Truth Between Us And Our Idols.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do You Know These?
-
Our leader Onew will never let anyone bullying TaeMin especially at school. During their debut days, TaeMin is getting famous in his sch...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Our SHINee Key always take their picture together. What else he wants to say other than he loves his 5HINee brothers. Let's take a ...
-
As a tribute to Shawol, Ahgase and Inspirit friendship, I would like to celebrate our multifandom happiness by giving away these CD ad me...
-
Shawols would love to share about why they love dubu leader Onew so much. Here the 115 reasons for you to love Onew. 1. I know its kind ...
-
What is the other name for Pearl Aqua? Pearl Aqua is the official color name that given from SHINee to their fandom, SHINee World. As...
-
This project is set up by Shawol Blingers because they wish to let everyone understands more of JongHyun. In Knowing Brothers and Weekl...
-
샤월들, 안녕? Why I suddenly came up with a youtube channel? Actually, when I saw TaeMin getting teary after watching their performance video...
-
SHINee revealed that each of them went to counseling. That was the right decision because they need the provision of professional assis...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please tell us what you think!